Toon Stig News

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon Stig News
Toon Stig News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» LIFE BEHIND THE PAINT
Pardew Reports Clean Bill Of Health After International Break EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Guest

» Where is everyone?
Pardew Reports Clean Bill Of Health After International Break EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 am by Magpie#1

» Today's News Headlines Round Up
Pardew Reports Clean Bill Of Health After International Break EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am by Toon Stig

» Fan Interviews: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Pardew Reports Clean Bill Of Health After International Break EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 pm by Magpie#1

» Guthrie Voted TSN MOTM
Pardew Reports Clean Bill Of Health After International Break EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 am by Toon Stig

» REPORT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Pardew Reports Clean Bill Of Health After International Break EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 am by Toon Stig

» RESULT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Pardew Reports Clean Bill Of Health After International Break EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 am by Toon Stig

» PREVIEW: Newcastle vs QPR
Pardew Reports Clean Bill Of Health After International Break EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 am by Toon Stig

» Pardew's Joy At Santon And Willo
Pardew Reports Clean Bill Of Health After International Break EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 am by Toon Stig

Gallery

Pardew Reports Clean Bill Of Health After International Break Empty

I forgot my password

Pardew Reports Clean Bill Of Health After International Break

2 posters

Go down

Pardew Reports Clean Bill Of Health After International Break Empty Pardew Reports Clean Bill Of Health After International Break

Post  Toon Stig Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:00 am

Newcastle Manager Alan Pardew has reported a clean bill of health after players arrived back at the Benton Training Ground on Wednesday after the International Break.

Several players represented their countries during the International Break including Jonas Gutierrez and Demba Ba.

"As a Premier League
manager I'm always
nervous during the
international break,"he
told the Northern Echo.
"It is not just injuries, you
don't know how much
travelling they're doing
and what training
programme they are on
while they're away either.

"Jonas Gutierrez, for
example, has had two long
journeys with Argentina.
You're just not party to
any of it so it is a bit of
nervous time. But the ones
that were due back have
come back and look in
good shape. Demba Ba is
back, Cheick Tiote is back
and so is Yohan Cabaye.

"Demba is absolutely fine,
there is no injury there
and he's in good form for
us at the moment."
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

https://www.facebook.com/ToonStigNUFC

Back to top Go down

Pardew Reports Clean Bill Of Health After International Break Empty Re: Pardew Reports Clean Bill Of Health After International Break

Post  toon4life Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:32 am

I'd be wary about Ba and Cabaye mind you.

Just put Santon and Ben Arfa in. I just think we've dilly-dallied too much with them settling them in after Injury. Santon especially. Nice home game to come, we know they're quality. I think it's their time. Play them!

toon4life

Back to top Go down