Toon Stig News

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon Stig News
Toon Stig News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» LIFE BEHIND THE PAINT
Mike Ashley Strips Iconic Sign Off East Stand EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Guest

» Where is everyone?
Mike Ashley Strips Iconic Sign Off East Stand EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 am by Magpie#1

» Today's News Headlines Round Up
Mike Ashley Strips Iconic Sign Off East Stand EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am by Toon Stig

» Fan Interviews: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Mike Ashley Strips Iconic Sign Off East Stand EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 pm by Magpie#1

» Guthrie Voted TSN MOTM
Mike Ashley Strips Iconic Sign Off East Stand EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 am by Toon Stig

» REPORT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Mike Ashley Strips Iconic Sign Off East Stand EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 am by Toon Stig

» RESULT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Mike Ashley Strips Iconic Sign Off East Stand EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 am by Toon Stig

» PREVIEW: Newcastle vs QPR
Mike Ashley Strips Iconic Sign Off East Stand EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 am by Toon Stig

» Pardew's Joy At Santon And Willo
Mike Ashley Strips Iconic Sign Off East Stand EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 am by Toon Stig

Gallery

Mike Ashley Strips Iconic Sign Off East Stand Empty

I forgot my password

Mike Ashley Strips Iconic Sign Off East Stand

2 posters

Go down

Mike Ashley Strips Iconic Sign Off East Stand Empty Mike Ashley Strips Iconic Sign Off East Stand

Post  Toon Stig Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:37 am

by Toon Stig

Mike Ashley has had the iconic 'Newcastle United' stripped down from the East Stand and will replace it with a rather uncanny Sports Direct sign as if it was Piccadilly Circus with more advertisements.

The fans are irate and quite rightly so!!!

He's like a bulldozer ploughing his way through our beautiful club!
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

https://www.facebook.com/ToonStigNUFC

Back to top Go down

Mike Ashley Strips Iconic Sign Off East Stand Empty Re: Mike Ashley Strips Iconic Sign Off East Stand

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:47 am

This is now getting beyond belief, yes I understand the financial restraints on the club, but this is taking it a step too far even for MA. Next week we will have a 50% discount rail along side the bar which will be replaced by trainers and other cheap tat. I was under the illusion a couple of weeks ago that maybe just maybe he was about to turn things around and have a rosier brighter future at St James' but even my depth of seeing the best of people even though they do not deserve it has been pushed to the limit, my only fear now is that their is no one in their right mind who will come in and buy the club now. So unfortunately I can not see him going in the foreseeable future, but I will bite my lip and get behind the TEAM 100% as usual. TOON FOR LIFE regardless

Back to top Go down

Mike Ashley Strips Iconic Sign Off East Stand Empty Re: Mike Ashley Strips Iconic Sign Off East Stand

Post  Toon Stig Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:51 am

Ive a cunning plan in mind invloving the FA .......
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:55 am

OOO and what plan is that Stig spill the beans

Back to top Go down

Post  Toon Stig Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:00 am

it will become apparent when I put it in action hahahahaha!!!

head over the the announcements and promoting part of the forum please, theres something there for you
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  craig-nufc-spanner Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:04 am

i have heard a rumour that yes it is coming down but a new newcastle united is going up but will have his shit either side of it.

but that remains to be seen
craig-nufc-spanner
craig-nufc-spanner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down