Toon Stig News

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon Stig News
Toon Stig News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» LIFE BEHIND THE PAINT
My opinions of the first-team. EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Guest

» Where is everyone?
My opinions of the first-team. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 am by Magpie#1

» Today's News Headlines Round Up
My opinions of the first-team. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am by Toon Stig

» Fan Interviews: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
My opinions of the first-team. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 pm by Magpie#1

» Guthrie Voted TSN MOTM
My opinions of the first-team. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 am by Toon Stig

» REPORT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
My opinions of the first-team. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 am by Toon Stig

» RESULT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
My opinions of the first-team. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 am by Toon Stig

» PREVIEW: Newcastle vs QPR
My opinions of the first-team. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 am by Toon Stig

» Pardew's Joy At Santon And Willo
My opinions of the first-team. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 am by Toon Stig

Gallery

My opinions of the first-team. Empty

I forgot my password

My opinions of the first-team.

2 posters

Go down

My opinions of the first-team. Empty My opinions of the first-team.

Post  JamieMAGPIEKerr Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:39 am

Tim Krul- A real hard-worker, he lacks a bit of consistency, but he has a great future ahead, great shot-stopper and tidy reactions.
Danny Simpson- Has matured a lot, he has improved his attitude ever since his bust-up with Javier Hernandez. Can read his team and is happy to let others have the credit.
Steven Taylor- Great spirit, always smiling and is very dedicated to the club, good tackler, always does the best to lighten the mood, the clearance from Darren Bent's chip left him with a cheeky smile.
Fabricio Coloccini- Great choice of captain, has improved dramatically and his confidence has increased tremendously, staying with us in the Championship proves he has a passion for the club.
Cheik Tiote- Aggressive, brave, good technique, strong, good vision, good tackle, just the midfielder we want.
Yohan Cabaye- Was put under a lot of pressure to exceed Kevin Nolan's achievements and is doing a neat job so far, magnificent shot.
Gabriel Obertan- Another player who was seen as a mediocre signing, but has proved he is a good assett to the team, skillful, strong and good cross.
Jonas Gutierrez- Scored 2 goals in his entire career at Newcastle, but never gives-up, always trying to make the break-through and make the best of a bad situation, improved a lot.
Hatem Ben Arfa- Double leg-break and an ankle injury straight after, but when he plays, he adds that magical spark to the team, creative, fast and very skillful.
Leon Best- Not a great technique, but can work his way in the penalty box to create a goal, good stamina and agility.
Demba Ba- Whilst fasting for Ramadam, he failed to produce much spark or glamour, but after Ramadam, scored a hat-trick against Blackburn Rovers, the future looks bright...

There's my views on the Newcastle United squad. Any comments or views?

JamieMAGPIEKerr

Back to top Go down

My opinions of the first-team. Empty Re: My opinions of the first-team.

Post  Toon Stig Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:19 am

I've moved this topic to Toon Talk as this is the place where you share your views.
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

https://www.facebook.com/ToonStigNUFC

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum