Toon Stig News

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon Stig News
Toon Stig News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» LIFE BEHIND THE PAINT
Fans' Reaction: Ranger Joins Barnsley On Loan EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Guest

» Where is everyone?
Fans' Reaction: Ranger Joins Barnsley On Loan EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 am by Magpie#1

» Today's News Headlines Round Up
Fans' Reaction: Ranger Joins Barnsley On Loan EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am by Toon Stig

» Fan Interviews: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Fans' Reaction: Ranger Joins Barnsley On Loan EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 pm by Magpie#1

» Guthrie Voted TSN MOTM
Fans' Reaction: Ranger Joins Barnsley On Loan EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 am by Toon Stig

» REPORT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Fans' Reaction: Ranger Joins Barnsley On Loan EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 am by Toon Stig

» RESULT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Fans' Reaction: Ranger Joins Barnsley On Loan EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 am by Toon Stig

» PREVIEW: Newcastle vs QPR
Fans' Reaction: Ranger Joins Barnsley On Loan EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 am by Toon Stig

» Pardew's Joy At Santon And Willo
Fans' Reaction: Ranger Joins Barnsley On Loan EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 am by Toon Stig

Gallery

Fans' Reaction: Ranger Joins Barnsley On Loan Empty

I forgot my password

Fans' Reaction: Ranger Joins Barnsley On Loan

2 posters

Go down

Fans' Reaction: Ranger Joins Barnsley On Loan Empty Fans' Reaction: Ranger Joins Barnsley On Loan

Post  Toon Stig Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:24 am

Fans' Reaction To The Depature Of Nile Ranger To Barnsley

By Toon Stig

Nile Ranger has joined Barnsley on loan until January so I decided to catch up with Newcastle Fans on what their thoughts are on this.

Olie Young said,
"potentially a very good
player, but if he is going to
carry on being stupid and
getting arrested he isn't
going to go anywhere.
loan could be the right
move."

Deone Hulme added,
"Hopefully it will turn into a
permanent move.
He has a lot of ability, but
his attitude is the worst
I've ever seen in football
history."

Dan Fuller had this to say,
"Shame it's not permanent,
glad to see the back of a
thug like him even just for
a short period."

Scott Roberts thinks it may be the wake up call he needs. He said,
"Might be a wakeup call.
Loads of potential and
he'll be getting more
game time."

The Newcastle Fans have spoken and they have stated their happiness in this news, with Inka Polec saying "the best news i've heard all day."
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

https://www.facebook.com/ToonStigNUFC

Back to top Go down

Fans' Reaction: Ranger Joins Barnsley On Loan Empty Re: Fans' Reaction: Ranger Joins Barnsley On Loan

Post  Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:53 pm

At the tender age he is and the record he already has the best thing to do is rip this lads contract up, he is nothing more than an embarrassment, he is a bad influence on the younger players around him, he has spent more time in police custody this season than on the pitch, an attitude like that maybe forgiven if he was good but he is not!!! Cut him loose in January because he will be locked up by then if he keeps this up!

Back to top Go down

Fans' Reaction: Ranger Joins Barnsley On Loan Empty Re: Fans' Reaction: Ranger Joins Barnsley On Loan

Post  toon4life Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Well I'm on both sides of the fence here!

When you listen to Pardew's appraisal of the lad he holds him on a pedestal as a player of great talent. Whether that's to attract more potential suitors to the player or he really means it, if he does have such talent is it not worth at least considering the possibility of keeping him.

On the other hand, he has had plenty of chances already. I'd love to think we could make a man out of him but ultimately it may be best if he does go.

toon4life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down