Toon Stig News

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon Stig News
Toon Stig News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» LIFE BEHIND THE PAINT
Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Guest

» Where is everyone?
Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 am by Magpie#1

» Today's News Headlines Round Up
Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am by Toon Stig

» Fan Interviews: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 pm by Magpie#1

» Guthrie Voted TSN MOTM
Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 am by Toon Stig

» REPORT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 am by Toon Stig

» RESULT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 am by Toon Stig

» PREVIEW: Newcastle vs QPR
Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 am by Toon Stig

» Pardew's Joy At Santon And Willo
Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 am by Toon Stig

Gallery

Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye Empty

I forgot my password

Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye

3 posters

Go down

Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye Empty Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye

Post  JamieMAGPIEKerr Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:44 am

Newcastle hard-man Cheik Tiote has praised the ability of fellow midfield partner Yohan Cabaye.
Tiote, who set up Demba Ba's goal against Blackburn Rovers on Saturday, said,
“Cabaye has good technique. He gets forward well and allows me to sit back and that's what I like about him.”

Cabaye has adapted very quickly to the premier league, testing former Newcastle goalkeeper Shay Given with a dangerous goal-bound shot.
The midfield duo are again set to start against Wolverhampton Wanderers this weekend.

JamieMAGPIEKerr

Back to top Go down

Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye Empty :O

Post  pringzy Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:29 am

not many french footballers can adapt to english football as quick as Cabaye has. hes showing his qualities in every single game and he loves playing for us Very Happy

pringzy

Back to top Go down

Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye Empty Re: Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye

Post  Toon Stig Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:32 am

A top signing for such a small fee ;D
Lets keep hold of him
I think we will especially because the way we are playing
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

https://www.facebook.com/ToonStigNUFC

Back to top Go down

Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye Empty :)

Post  pringzy Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:42 am

definatly stig i didnt think i would ever say this but as they say (time will always tell) Pardew has done a magnificant job. not just tightened us up at the back but got the players playing and loving their football and if that continues the results will favour us Very Happy. and you never know if ashley recognises that then maybe he will think about more investment (wont hold my breath thou lol)

pringzy

Back to top Go down

Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye Empty Re: Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye

Post  Toon Stig Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:48 am

I totally agree Smile
Alan Pardew has got rid of the moaners and replaced them with top players who are passionate to play for our club Smile
the team spirit is phenonenal and we can certainly see the results Very Happy
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Cheik Tiote praises midfield partner Yohan Cabaye Empty :O

Post  pringzy Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:56 am

without doubt man, well be intresting how the team plays against the likes of man city, man u etc. but im more then confident that we can beat them with the team we have

pringzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Toon Stig Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:11 am

Newcastle will finish in the top 6
im very sure about that.
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:44 am

Think it's way too early to think about a European place but early signs are definitely good. I've gone from being Pardew's biggest critic when we first appointed him to having nothing but respect for the guy. He has took on the most undesirable job in football and done what nobody thought he could. Ashley will most definitely be rubbing his hands together and laughing at all the haters and to be fair, who would blame him? Don't like the guy or the way he does his business but he is sorting the club out from all angles.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down