Toon Stig News

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon Stig News
Toon Stig News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» LIFE BEHIND THE PAINT
Toon Stig: Pardew Has Done The Best Job Since Sir Bobby EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Guest

» Where is everyone?
Toon Stig: Pardew Has Done The Best Job Since Sir Bobby EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 am by Magpie#1

» Today's News Headlines Round Up
Toon Stig: Pardew Has Done The Best Job Since Sir Bobby EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am by Toon Stig

» Fan Interviews: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Toon Stig: Pardew Has Done The Best Job Since Sir Bobby EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 pm by Magpie#1

» Guthrie Voted TSN MOTM
Toon Stig: Pardew Has Done The Best Job Since Sir Bobby EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 am by Toon Stig

» REPORT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Toon Stig: Pardew Has Done The Best Job Since Sir Bobby EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 am by Toon Stig

» RESULT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Toon Stig: Pardew Has Done The Best Job Since Sir Bobby EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 am by Toon Stig

» PREVIEW: Newcastle vs QPR
Toon Stig: Pardew Has Done The Best Job Since Sir Bobby EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 am by Toon Stig

» Pardew's Joy At Santon And Willo
Toon Stig: Pardew Has Done The Best Job Since Sir Bobby EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 am by Toon Stig

Gallery

Toon Stig: Pardew Has Done The Best Job Since Sir Bobby Empty

I forgot my password

Toon Stig: Pardew Has Done The Best Job Since Sir Bobby

Go down

Toon Stig: Pardew Has Done The Best Job Since Sir Bobby Empty Toon Stig: Pardew Has Done The Best Job Since Sir Bobby

Alan Pardew's Newcastle Side are currently unbeaten in all competitions tallying to 7 games and the defence have only conceded 2 in the league.

Pardew has done the best job for Newcastle since Sir Bobby Robson in my opinion and also by statistics.
He has united the team and re-ignited the strong passion and determination to succeed. This was always there but the new look team have adpated well to it and play as a unit.

Like I said I feel Newcastle can win the Carling Cup with the right fixtures and results also upping their game. I'm not getting carried away at all just pointing ovt why we have every reason to be positive.

Newcastle are currently 4th in the League, and with Cabaye and Krul playing their best, Marveaux is playing great, Colo and Steven Taylor forming a great partnership, with the possible quick return of Davide Santon, Ben Arfa returning to first team action and with Leon Best scoring alot of our League goals, we have every right to be excited and thank Alan Pardew.

I feel a Europa League spot is certainly up for grabs aslong as Newcastle remain consistent.
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

https://www.facebook.com/ToonStigNUFC

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Toon Stig: Pardew Has Done The Best Job Since Sir Bobby :: Comments

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:51 am  ukrandyrob

you cant compare him to sir bobby but pardew is doing brill for the club in my opinion, i do have the upmost repect for him. rob tudor wardle

Back to top Go down

Toon Stig

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:58 am  Toon Stig

He is doing a remarkable job so he deserves credit.

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down