Toon Stig News

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon Stig News
Toon Stig News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» LIFE BEHIND THE PAINT
Pardew tips best for international call-up EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Guest

» Where is everyone?
Pardew tips best for international call-up EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 am by Magpie#1

» Today's News Headlines Round Up
Pardew tips best for international call-up EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am by Toon Stig

» Fan Interviews: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Pardew tips best for international call-up EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 pm by Magpie#1

» Guthrie Voted TSN MOTM
Pardew tips best for international call-up EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 am by Toon Stig

» REPORT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Pardew tips best for international call-up EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 am by Toon Stig

» RESULT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Pardew tips best for international call-up EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 am by Toon Stig

» PREVIEW: Newcastle vs QPR
Pardew tips best for international call-up EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 am by Toon Stig

» Pardew's Joy At Santon And Willo
Pardew tips best for international call-up EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 am by Toon Stig

Gallery

Pardew tips best for international call-up Empty

I forgot my password

Pardew tips best for international call-up

Go down

Pardew tips best for international call-up Empty Pardew tips best for international call-up

Post  JamieMAGPIEKerr Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew wishes for Republic of Ireland manger Giovanni Trapattoni to give Newcastle strkier Leon Best a chance in the first team.
The toon front-man, 25, was absent from the Republic's euro qualifiers against Andorra and Armenia. But Trapottoni admits he did not forget about the toon striker.

Alan Pardew spoke very strongly of his striker saying,
“That did suprise me. I thought he played very, very well that day (at Wolves) and I thought he worked very hard for the team.”
“We have got contrasting views on that, and I think if he picked Leon Best, he might be suprised.”
They have picked some good strikers, and to be fair to the manager, and he picks who he wants. But in my book at the moment, and he is working very, very hard.”

JamieMAGPIEKerr

Back to top Go down