Toon Stig News

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon Stig News
Toon Stig News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» LIFE BEHIND THE PAINT
Pardew Says Mike Ashley Makes Life Harder At Newcastle EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Guest

» Where is everyone?
Pardew Says Mike Ashley Makes Life Harder At Newcastle EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 am by Magpie#1

» Today's News Headlines Round Up
Pardew Says Mike Ashley Makes Life Harder At Newcastle EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am by Toon Stig

» Fan Interviews: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Pardew Says Mike Ashley Makes Life Harder At Newcastle EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 pm by Magpie#1

» Guthrie Voted TSN MOTM
Pardew Says Mike Ashley Makes Life Harder At Newcastle EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 am by Toon Stig

» REPORT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Pardew Says Mike Ashley Makes Life Harder At Newcastle EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 am by Toon Stig

» RESULT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Pardew Says Mike Ashley Makes Life Harder At Newcastle EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 am by Toon Stig

» PREVIEW: Newcastle vs QPR
Pardew Says Mike Ashley Makes Life Harder At Newcastle EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 am by Toon Stig

» Pardew's Joy At Santon And Willo
Pardew Says Mike Ashley Makes Life Harder At Newcastle EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 am by Toon Stig

Gallery

Pardew Says Mike Ashley Makes Life Harder At Newcastle Empty

I forgot my password

Pardew Says Mike Ashley Makes Life Harder At Newcastle

Go down

Pardew Says Mike Ashley Makes Life Harder At Newcastle Empty Pardew Says Mike Ashley Makes Life Harder At Newcastle

Post  Toon Stig Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:31 pm

By Toon Stig

Alan Pardew has spoken out of how Mike.Ashley makes life harder at Newcastle due to his unpopularity with the fans.

Ashley promised the £35m would be re-invested in new signings but only spent in the region of £12m, and also making £12m from sales of players.

This is what Pardew had to say,
"It's difficult at Newcastle
and I don't think the
owner's relationship with
the fans helps. That's
obvious," said Pardew.
"I don't think there's
anything I can say or do
that will improve that.
Hopefully over the next
three-four years, if I bring
some success to the club,
maybe that can be
looked at in a different
light. But certainly not in
the short term."
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

https://www.facebook.com/ToonStigNUFC

Back to top Go down

Pardew Says Mike Ashley Makes Life Harder At Newcastle Empty Re: Pardew Says Mike Ashley Makes Life Harder At Newcastle

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:38 am

I will write the same on here as I did on the Sky Sports News page about it.

Pardew is saying what the club has TOLD him to say. It's a mind game that I for one have not fallen for.
They think that if Pardew says a few words against the board without really going over the top and slagging them off then Pardew will be seen in a new light and more fans will get on his side.
It is a good trick but one i'm not naive enough to believe.

Besides, I am so far quite impressed with the way Pardew is doing his job but I still don't want to listen to his BS!!!!

Back to top Go down