Toon Stig News

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon Stig News
Toon Stig News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» LIFE BEHIND THE PAINT
DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Guest

» Where is everyone?
DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 am by Magpie#1

» Today's News Headlines Round Up
DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am by Toon Stig

» Fan Interviews: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 pm by Magpie#1

» Guthrie Voted TSN MOTM
DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 am by Toon Stig

» REPORT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 am by Toon Stig

» RESULT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 am by Toon Stig

» PREVIEW: Newcastle vs QPR
DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 am by Toon Stig

» Pardew's Joy At Santon And Willo
DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 am by Toon Stig

Gallery

DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup? Empty

I forgot my password

DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup?

2 posters

Go down

DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup? Empty DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup?

Post  Toon Stig Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:28 am

DISCUSSION

Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup?
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

https://www.facebook.com/ToonStigNUFC

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup? Empty :D

Post  pringzy Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:46 am

i think we will have a good run in all competitions this year Smile what you reckon stig

pringzy

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup? Empty Re: DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup?

Post  Toon Stig Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:55 am

I think Blackburn away will be tough but luckily for Toon we know ewood park well.
With the right results and fixtures its a possibility.
Toon need to up their games in the cups.
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup? Empty :)

Post  pringzy Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:01 am

we deserved our win on the weekend by our performance but i spose we were lucky that things went our way on the day with the sending off, goal etc liek u said got a good record there so lets see what is pulled out the bag next time round Smile

pringzy

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup? Empty Re: DISCUSSION: Can Newcastle Win The Carling Cup?

Post  Toon Stig Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:17 am

We dominated Blackburn so we were always going to beat them Smile
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:31 am

I believe we have what it takes to win the cup! I have to say though, before the weekends games I thought even if we got to the final, we didn't stand a chance against the likes on Man utd and Chelsea....however, Man Utd without Rooney is a didn't thing altogether, Stoke out played them quite a bit at the weekend and got a point out of it! Chelsea's 4-1 win was a bit misleading thinking Chelsea had an easy ride, but they didn't! I guess we need to take it game by game, but always important to remember either way, a top 6 finish in the league is a trophy in itself for us this season!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Toon Stig Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:39 am

exactly Colin Very Happy
We can beat any team on the day for sure especially at St. James' Park.
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:50 am

If we don't do what we do every year then yes we can win it. The thing is, every team that plays us will put out their best team because we are actually looking like a threat now!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum