Toon Stig News

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon Stig News
Toon Stig News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» LIFE BEHIND THE PAINT
whereabouts you from and what do you do? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Guest

» Where is everyone?
whereabouts you from and what do you do? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 am by Magpie#1

» Today's News Headlines Round Up
whereabouts you from and what do you do? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am by Toon Stig

» Fan Interviews: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
whereabouts you from and what do you do? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 pm by Magpie#1

» Guthrie Voted TSN MOTM
whereabouts you from and what do you do? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 am by Toon Stig

» REPORT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
whereabouts you from and what do you do? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 am by Toon Stig

» RESULT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
whereabouts you from and what do you do? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 am by Toon Stig

» PREVIEW: Newcastle vs QPR
whereabouts you from and what do you do? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 am by Toon Stig

» Pardew's Joy At Santon And Willo
whereabouts you from and what do you do? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 am by Toon Stig

Gallery

whereabouts you from and what do you do? Empty

I forgot my password

whereabouts you from and what do you do?

3 posters

Go down

whereabouts you from and what do you do? Empty whereabouts you from and what do you do?

Post  toonhagz Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:30 am

My name is hagz i am an alcoholi....... shit wrong forum lol

nah from Sunniside near Consett originally joined the Army 22 years ago lol and now in Salisbury. Was not a born toon fan but was converted a very, very long time ago. I am an Electronic Engineer in the British Army and bloody love my job and i love people that support he forces even more.

toonhagz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

whereabouts you from and what do you do? Empty Re: whereabouts you from and what do you do?

Post  Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:20 am

My name is Sidekick and I am a gambling addict!!! FACT!
Currently seeking therapy for it and it's working so far :-)

I am a Patrol Officer for a Car Park firm in the North East. Was in the Army for only a short while.
Been a Toon fan for as long as I can remember.
I play football for a local Sunday League team and am also the club secretary.
I am also a Karaoke Presenter.
Father of 3 boys

Back to top Go down

whereabouts you from and what do you do? Empty Re: whereabouts you from and what do you do?

Post  Toon Stig Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:15 am

I am Toon Stig.
Im a huge toon fan.
Started out with my facebook page in July having 1000 friends/fans in 2 weeks.
then decided to get twitter and got 200 followers then decided to get my own site to add to my empire.
That is all....
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

https://www.facebook.com/ToonStigNUFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:31 am

I am Ash and that's about it, not married, no kids, don't drink, can't sing and at the moment can't work I live and breathe TOON.

Live with wor lass and her 6 year old son, who now understands the passion of supporting the toon when I made him cry on Sunday afternoon because I jumped and screamed when we scored the 1st goal and he cried because I had scared him. So I made him sit there and shout at the top of his voice TOON TOON

I also have a corn snake, a bearded dragon, a leopard gecko, a mad cat and numerous fish

Last edited by ToonAsh72 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  craig-nufc-spanner Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:00 am

hi im craig now live in southampton, been a toon fan all my life, all started by my geordie grandad, who took me uncle many moons ago, in turn my uncle took me when i was old enough and have never looked back.
i travel up as often as i can to see the toon pending on work, costs a bomb but worth it.

i have 3 newcastle tattoos and planning my 4th which is a alan shearer potrait on my back.

i get married next may hence my wedding theme is newcastle and is all black and white.

oh and have a bulldog

toon for life

craig-nufc-spanner
craig-nufc-spanner

Back to top Go down

Post  toonhagz Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:10 am

craig-nufc-spanner wrote:hi im craig now live in southampton, been a toon fan all my life, all started by my geordie grandad, who took me uncle many moons ago, in turn my uncle took me when i was old enough and have never looked back.
i travel up as often as i can to see the toon pending on work, costs a bomb but worth it.

i have 3 newcastle tattoos and planning my 4th which is a alan shearer potrait on my back.

i get married next may hence my wedding theme is newcastle and is all black and white.

oh and have a bulldog

toon for life

lol i am just up the road in Salisbury mate.

toonhagz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum