Toon Stig News

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon Stig News
Toon Stig News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» LIFE BEHIND THE PAINT
Santon Ready To Compete For First Team Spot EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Guest

» Where is everyone?
Santon Ready To Compete For First Team Spot EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 am by Magpie#1

» Today's News Headlines Round Up
Santon Ready To Compete For First Team Spot EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am by Toon Stig

» Fan Interviews: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Santon Ready To Compete For First Team Spot EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 pm by Magpie#1

» Guthrie Voted TSN MOTM
Santon Ready To Compete For First Team Spot EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 am by Toon Stig

» REPORT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Santon Ready To Compete For First Team Spot EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 am by Toon Stig

» RESULT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Santon Ready To Compete For First Team Spot EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 am by Toon Stig

» PREVIEW: Newcastle vs QPR
Santon Ready To Compete For First Team Spot EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 am by Toon Stig

» Pardew's Joy At Santon And Willo
Santon Ready To Compete For First Team Spot EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 am by Toon Stig

Gallery

Santon Ready To Compete For First Team Spot Empty

I forgot my password

Santon Ready To Compete For First Team Spot

Go down

Santon Ready To Compete For First Team Spot Empty Santon Ready To Compete For First Team Spot

Post  Toon Stig Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:54 am

Davide Santon has fully recovered from his knee injury and has declared himself ready to compete in the Newcastle United First Team.

The Italian signed from Inter Milan in the Summer Transfer Window and picked up a knee injury in training.
It was first thought he'd be out for a month if surgery was required but a successful knee fluid removal worked.

Santon played for the Newcastle Reserves last night beating Swansea Reserves 5-3 and he admitted it will be no easy job making it into Pardew's unbeaten XI.

"There are
already good players here
and I must show what I
have first.

"I will give everything on
the pitch and show that I
am a good player."

The 20 year-old added, "I
am happy about the
challenge that lies ahead
for me. I want to show my
character and be a great
player for Newcastle."
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

https://www.facebook.com/ToonStigNUFC

Back to top Go down

Santon Ready To Compete For First Team Spot Empty Re: Santon Ready To Compete For First Team Spot

Post  Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:59 am

Really can't wait to see him in the Black & White playing his best!!!

Back to top Go down