Toon Stig News

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon Stig News
Toon Stig News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» LIFE BEHIND THE PAINT
Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Guest

» Where is everyone?
Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 am by Magpie#1

» Today's News Headlines Round Up
Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am by Toon Stig

» Fan Interviews: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 pm by Magpie#1

» Guthrie Voted TSN MOTM
Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 am by Toon Stig

» REPORT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 am by Toon Stig

» RESULT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 am by Toon Stig

» PREVIEW: Newcastle vs QPR
Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 am by Toon Stig

» Pardew's Joy At Santon And Willo
Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 am by Toon Stig

Gallery

Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen Empty

I forgot my password

Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen

2 posters

Go down

Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen Empty Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen

Post  Toon Stig Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:28 am

By Toon Stig

Newcastle Manager Alan Pardew, has admitted he supports the transfer policy but will not prevent him from signing top players if he has to.

Newcastle Director Derek Llambias has recently issued a statement claiming the transfer policy consists of the club not paying over the odds for 'cup' players such as past players Michael Owen and Patrick Kluivert who turned out to be flops.

Pardew had this to say,
"I understand their point.
Not just under Mike's
tenure as the owner of this
football club, before that,
big players signed here,
and at other clubs, and
have not been a success,"

"I don't really like putting
tags on players because
that doesn't mean to say
we can't buy any
expensive players, we just
need to buy the right
players for this football
club.

"I understand their point.
They have been hurt, and
if you have been hurt with
a big, big signing who
hasn't produced anything
on the pitch, you are
going to be slightly wary
of that type of player."
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

https://www.facebook.com/ToonStigNUFC

Back to top Go down

Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen Empty I think...

Post  JamieMAGPIEKerr Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:03 am

We NEED 2 players in the transfer window. We need Junior Hoilett. He is really shung through this season and he is actually the butter holding Blackburn together. We need a back-up incase Gutierrez gets injured. I know we have Marveaux, but I feel he isn't at that level yet. Quality player.
We definitely need Modigo Maiga. If he's what people say he is, then bring him in! Best ain't got the skill or effectiveness to be first team. In case Simpson leaves, put Taylor at left-back and Santon at left-back. Need to get some full-back subs though...

JamieMAGPIEKerr

Back to top Go down

Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen Empty Re: Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen

Post  Toon Stig Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:15 am

I feel Marveaux is at that level.
We certainly don't need any more midfielders.
We need a back up CB as Perch is all we have at the moment and we need another striker to challenge best and ba.
shola is an impact sub really
Toon Stig
Toon Stig
Owner
Owner

https://www.facebook.com/ToonStigNUFC

Back to top Go down

Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen Empty Re: Pardew In Favour Of Transfer Policy And Wary Not To Sign Flops Like Owen

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down