Toon Stig News

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Toon Stig News
Toon Stig News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» LIFE BEHIND THE PAINT
FIRST EVER INTERVIEW WITH TOON STIG! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm by Guest

» Where is everyone?
FIRST EVER INTERVIEW WITH TOON STIG! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 am by Magpie#1

» Today's News Headlines Round Up
FIRST EVER INTERVIEW WITH TOON STIG! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 am by Toon Stig

» Fan Interviews: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
FIRST EVER INTERVIEW WITH TOON STIG! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 pm by Magpie#1

» Guthrie Voted TSN MOTM
FIRST EVER INTERVIEW WITH TOON STIG! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:16 am by Toon Stig

» REPORT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
FIRST EVER INTERVIEW WITH TOON STIG! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 am by Toon Stig

» RESULT: Newcastle 1-0 QPR
FIRST EVER INTERVIEW WITH TOON STIG! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 am by Toon Stig

» PREVIEW: Newcastle vs QPR
FIRST EVER INTERVIEW WITH TOON STIG! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 am by Toon Stig

» Pardew's Joy At Santon And Willo
FIRST EVER INTERVIEW WITH TOON STIG! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 am by Toon Stig

Gallery

FIRST EVER INTERVIEW WITH TOON STIG! Empty

I forgot my password

FIRST EVER INTERVIEW WITH TOON STIG!

Go down

FIRST EVER INTERVIEW WITH TOON STIG! Empty FIRST EVER INTERVIEW WITH TOON STIG!

OK Stig, it's that time mate,

Q1, With the start that the team has had, where do you realistically see us finishing at the end of the season?

Stig:
To be honest it is early to say just yet but I do see us finishing the season with a Europe spot.
Where ever we are in the table by January is always a good indicator of where you potentially could finish.

Q2, Who has been your stand out player of the season so far?

Stig: In my opinion there has been many players in the toon camp that have stood out. Coloccini is one of the most consistent and hardworking players we have

Q3, Nile Ranger has been arrested for what I can only imagine is the 100th time, what action would you take as his employer?

Stig:
If I was Nile Ranger's employer, I would tear his contract up right in front of him. The lad is trouble and has been given too many chances in my opinion. He has potential but so do many other players. The best place for him is away from Newcastle.

Me: Good answer, let's all chant it at the next match vs Everton.

Q4, How much do you love being the Toon Stig???

Stig:
I absolutely adore being the Toon Stig. The love in my heart for this club is really beautiful. I really enjoy connecting with all the Toon fans and love to see their passion. The fans keep the Toon Stig alive so I am hugely grateful to every fan.

Me: And I love being a part of it :-)

Q5, What made you become the Toon Stig in the 1st place?

Stig:
The passion in the fans is the best I can recall. The Barcelona fans are very passionate but the Toon fans are on another level, this is what makes me happy to be The Toon Stig. I followed my heart thats what created the birth of the Toon Stig. Giving the fans the very best is always top of the agenda. I do it as much for myself as the fans. Its very rewarding.

Q6, Do you think that this is the best interview you have ever had? Haha

Stig:
This is my first interview as the Toon Stig so thats always very special to show your followers what you are about.

Me: So the answer to my question is a huge resounding YES :-)

Q7, Do you think with the way the team has been playing, Mike Ashley will have more fans than haters by the end of the season?

Stig:
Im not keen on the SD banners as its made our sacred home look like the free ads. Other than that I still recognise it in my heart as home. Financialy wise, Mike has done a top job. Figures speak for themselves. I think by the end of the season Mike finally may have won fans over then hopefully we will go into Europe with his full backing.

Q8, What do you think the chances are of Colo leaving in January?

Stig:
I think the chances are in February Coloccini will still be a Newcastle player. Hes proved to us his dedication to the club through everything since he arrived here. Then to be handed the captains armband and having formed a solid partnership with Steven Taylor, thats the cherry on his bakewell. Hes a top lad so I know he will stay.

Q9, Name 3 players you would like to see leave and 3 that you would like to see arrive.

Stig:
I wouldnt sell anyone to be honest. I would release Ranger like I mentioned. The lads are here to learn and improve and they all show the capability of improvement. Therefore I wouldnt sell anyone. I would sign Samba as another CB is crucial incase of injuries and I would sign another striker to provide better competition.

Me: Not really what I was looking for but fair enough, it's late and the Stig must be tired by now. Lol

Q10, How proud does it make you to see so many Toon Fans following you on Facebook, Twitter & Your Forum?

Stig:
The pride I feel is absolutely amazing. I thank each and every one that supports me with what I do. I greatly appreciate it. It means the world to me to be rewarded for something I love doing. The fans are top and with their following means a lot to me. I'm so happy.

Thank You for your time Stig, it has been a pleasure, keep up the good work :-)

Stig:
I want to thank all my staff as well. They do a smashing job. With them we can achieve anything
I'm grateful to you all.

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum